Thursday, May 12, 2011
The Artisan Group's first Primetime Emmy's Twitter Party was a huge success! We had so many participants chatting away that at one point #artisangroup actually started trending on Twitter!
A good time was had by all. Lots of fun trivia questions and interactive chit-chat about our favorite primetime shows, actors, actresses, and wardrobe malfunctions. If you missed it, don't worry, there will be two more Twitter Parties over the next several months, leading up to the actual Primetime Emmy Awards on September 18th. Stay tuned for more information on our next online event!
Here is a list of all our giveaway winners:
- Q1: Tiffany Ard won an 8x10 print from ArtbyAfton
- Q2: Barbie Spruill won a $15 giftcard from Little Free Radical
- Q3: Cheryl Morreale won a stationery box with custom notestack
- Q4: Ashley Harris won a stationery set from BeezKneez
- Q5: Miranda Bouck won popcorn and gelato soaps from AJSweetSoap
- Q6: Summer Ison won silver spiral earrings from AWE Shop
- Q7: Staci Salazar won a $20 giftcard from Honeyprint
- Q8: Katherine Kennerly won a stationery set from BeezKneez
- B1: Ashley Harris won a choice of stationery from FancyBelle Designs
- B2: Charline Williams won a hand painted journal from Sweet Stella’s
- B3: S. Dulaney won a stationery set from BeezKneez
The Artisan Group is an elite collective of artists who gift their handcrafted products to celebrities at Hollywood's top gift lounges.