Enter your email address:

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Stephanie Rountree




The Artisan Group is proud to announce this week's Artist Spotlight Feature is Stephanie Rountree of EdenSong Essentials!

_________________________________________
EDENSONG ESSENTIALS







We caught up with Stephanie and asked her a few questions about her edible skin care line, and her experiences so far working with TAG. Here's what she said:
  • Tell us a little bit about your shoppe. I create edible organic skin care -- or skin food, as I like to call it - using raw, living, organic skin care ingredients that are literally edible foods. My journey into skin care formulation began with my first pregnancy, when I had that "ah-ha" moment, realizing it is just as important what we put on our bodies as it is what we put inside our bodies. My mantra became and is, "What is your skin eating?" There are literally thousands of ingredients available, but as a purist, my goal is to create products that truly emanate elegant simplicity through a process of balancing complicated formulations using the simplest forms of effective edible organics.
  • What is your favorite skin care product from your shoppe and why? Choosing a favorite is difficult, because I love all my products. In fact, they are the only products I use! I am never without my Rapid Remedy Lip Balm or Goddess Envy Moisturizer, because I could use them for just about anything in a pinch, from their intended use as a lip balm and moisturizer to all over moisturizing or bruises and cuts.
  • When you're not handcrafting your line of edible skin care products, what are your hobbies?   Gardening is an extension of my craft. I love growing herbs and flowers that can be used in my products. Photography is another fascination for me. Even though I am a complete amateur, I have fun taking photos, especially of nature, architectural designs and faces. Besides those passions, I enjoy yoga, bicycling, music, reading, interior design and just about anything crafty.
  • What do you like best about The Artisan Group? This extraordinary group of artisans is exceptionally supportive and nurturing. There is a sincere desire among the members to share resources and ideas with one another so that we all may reach our true potential and become successful. Of course, the fabulous opportunities for exposure can't be beat! I was fortunate enough to have my products featured with The Artisan Group in the 2012 GBK Oscars Gift Lounge prior to the Academy Awards. More recently my products were gifted to Tom Cruise and his family. I have also been fortunate enough to develop many real friendships within this amazing group of inspiring artists. It is an honor to be a member.
Stephanie recently participated as a display participant in a luxury celebrity gift lounge on February 24-25, 2012 at The W Hotel in Hollywood, California, in honor of the The 2012 Academy Awards Nominees and Presenters.

9 comments:

Janet G said...

Your shop is amazing! Love that your items are edible. Very cool. Nice to get to know you better.

Joy Light said...

What a wonderful feature Stephanie, your products are superb! I love the high quality of ingredients in all your skin foods!

Joy Light
Joysilk.blogspot.com

Alexis Gopal said...

I'm a huge fan, Stephanie! Your products are amazing! (I love No Pain Ya!), and you are also a wonderful friend and colleague<3 Much continued success!!

The Nib and Quill said...

Wow, Stephanie! Your work is amazing and I have to say that I am dying to try your Rapid Remedy Lip Balm. After winter hit, My lips haven't been the same. Great story. I love hearing about the artist behind the works.
Kristi Baker

Sari said...

Great feature Stephanie!
I love that your hard work has paid off for you. Your expertise and deep knowledge is so impressive as is your kindness. I really like your style and pulling together all your personal resources to launch a fantastic brand!
Congrats!
Sari

Catcophony said...

A great feature on a very talented lady! Love your products!

TG Bears said...

Great feature Stephanie. Love your line.

EdenSong Essentials said...

Thanks so much, everyone!

Wee Bindery said...

Great shop Stephanie! Congrats on your feature!

Post a Comment

Follow Us
About Us
The Artisan Group® is an exclusive premiere entertainment marketing organization on a mission to introduce Hollywood to the best-of-the-best in handcrafted products!

Followers